Thursday, August 20, 2009

TEST IS OVER! COMPOSED A NEW SONG! :D

Yeah you read the title right! The First Quarter Exams are OVER at LAST!

Overall, the test is good for the first quarter. What subject I find that is hard, is CLF and English. Why CLF? sometimes, I find some questions confusing since some choices are both right and it's hard to choose since it's the correct answer. In English, it's okay but when it comes to grammar, it kills me enough...


And after all exams I had great Relief and hope that every test i had would be over the passing grade.

After all that fuss, we went back in practice for the Buwan ng Wika. I'm part of the propsmen... so I make props like garbage and alike as long as the background are like a dumpsite.
I was crumpling papers making them into small balls..
I was enjoying 'coz we were recycling!... we need to save MOTHER EARTH!
Also OMG! I'm going to perform a song number during the elimination! **Faints** I really don't like to perform with the two of us so I added another one member! yea... I have to remember that I need to sing/play a TAGAlOG song since it's buwan ng wika.

yah... so that's what happened. I went home alone... it was not scary or what but I really don't like going home alone good thing I mey my mom's friend and had a good chat with her.

Right now I'm thinking of composing a song and i'm still thinking about it...
The theme probably is What was I doing last summer or what my classmates/schoolmates/friends were doing during the midnight of summer.