Saturday, August 29, 2009

Love Drunk?


I'm sure everyone experienced that one...

If you didn't, then you don't know what love means...

Once I got really in love with a person you know and it hurts me to remember the past... How we call each other names, how I tease him and eventually he teases me back, how those memories bring back the happy days that I have... But eventually everything did not work out the way that I planned... We broke up and somehow it hurts me for I never did anything that's wrong in the relationship.

I guess we can call that infatuation for him but for me it was true love.. I was the one who got a huge hangover after. Then I started listening to Boys Like Girls' song called love drunk. It reflected about my love life at that time. That's how I felt after the break up... I really got that intoxicating feeling of rejected in a way that it could take a hard time to recover until now... It's almost a year that happened. It took for me a long time to forget about him.

'I used to be LOVE DRUNK
but now I'm HANGOVER
I love you FOREVER
but now IT'S OVER!'

Love is such a big thing even though its spelling has four letters. Love is such a big risk to take but when you're willing to love, there's nothing wrong about it because you will only have to fates to choose: To be loved back or To be rejected and complicated things do come.

Love is something everyone understands but at some point comes into a misunderstanding because of our weaknesses and insecurities...

to tell you the truth you don't have to hurry about it... because as what a saying says TRUE LOVE CAN WAIT