Friday, August 14, 2009

EXAMS... STRESSFUL WEEK I MIGHT ADD

Yes! Next week is our first quarter periodical exams... This week has been stressful too...

WHY? coz all IW compilations are to be submitted within this week good thing the compilation in Chem and Social Studies was moved this monday... Thank goodness...

It was fun also because Today we had feeding and I was the one of the cooks. lol... i had fun when my friends tease at each other.. :D

Also my cousins and uncle would be coming here at the house tonight and I have to wait for them.. *sigh*

I'm also excited to see them too

What stressed me was that all the deadlines are together and there are also new cards that have been available last monday and good thing they extended the deadline to next week. But i bet it brings more stress because we need to be memorizing formulas and I need to study history to.. all thos prehistoric things until the Indian-american civilizations.. The nicest part of all civilizations was egypt because African and Indian-american was more on tribes and conquering... I guess i just don't like to be barbaric.... haha...

anyways goodnight to each and everyone of you.. while me i will stay idle and wait for my relatives.