Saturday, June 26, 2010

Virus Week





I'll elaborate that later... Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys for those who are always here on my blog even though you don't comment, it's a big thank you from me who is just ranting about different things. So, now in my topic.


I had a lot of viruses this week, literally... First of all, my computer was a such a dope. I cannot believe that my PC who has been with me for almost Seven Years suddenly had a virus. My computer was restarting even though I chose to Shut it Down. Well, my dad is not here at the country because he's working abroad. He's always the one fixing it now that he's not here, I'm having a hard time here because I'm not used to this job. Fixing the computer and destroy those viruses. It seems that I am not an experienced person but I still emailed my dad about this situation and gave me advices on what I should do for this problem. You know that I'm just a sixteen year old teenager who only knows about playing with games and fixing things on my own. I just don't like someone to fix my own problems. I feel disappointed with myself if I am not the one fixing this problem I started. So, right now I'm cleaning the hard drives up and perhaps this will help my PC that will work out. I'm really hoping or else I have to re-install the OS again which is quite a bad thing for me. >.< I'm too lazy for that.

And then, there is this classmate if mine who had colds. and you know already what happened. I eventually got infected. Now I'm having fever and colds. I don't want to give up because I will feel sickly if I won't let my mind work.

Everything has been quite a hassle for me but it's okay as long as you can be good for it. And for those people who don't have a good anti virus , I advise you to have free virus scanners and then scan and delete those virus as soon as possible or else you could end up like me.