Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Seven Days 'Til School Time Again







Goodbye to the monitor, keyboard, iPod, Online games. Don't worry... I'll make up to you every weekends.

And yeah... it's just in the title. I just want to say that schooling is fine but our school is just different from other schools. People say it's a negative one but for me, it seems the difference is a positive one. Like what every proverb you hear, "Today you might be suffering but for tomorrow it'll always be a good one" It's also like what you reap is what you sow. Because in our school, you need to do a lot of hard work and some of my classmates say that they are very tired and stressed because of it. When they ask me if I'm tired, I would just say no, because this is what makes this a challenge. I always think positive when it comes to things in school but I also have a lot of flaws in school. I guess you can say that. First flaw is that I'm lazy. and I mean VERY LAZY. Although I listen when the teacher discusses my problem is that I don't make assignments, and don't study. Still I get the good grades... Once a teacher told me that I'm miraculous because of the periodical exams that I had were pretty good ones. There was also an another teacher who told me, that U have this switch mode. There are weeks that I'm active and there are weeks that I don't have the mood to participate in activities. The fact that I'm lazy is the one that's blocking my way to success. You know what I mean.

I promised by myself that for this last school year, I'm going to be not lazy anymore and do what I'm supposed to do as a student. This is my last year as a highschool student and I should be responsible. I know that the school is going to make me pressure since that was they said the last time during the last day of my junior days. I know that I can do this and not be afraid of the subjects and all rumors about issues with different people. As you can see, Experience is the best teacher ever. So, it's better to experience pain, happiness, sadness, anger, and other emotions that we can feel. This school year is going to be a memorable one. I can just feel it. Also I'm proud that I'm one of the last batches of the school to be all girls since the first years have guys. Hopefully I can endure them and tell them to be a disciplined since I know that the class would be noisy. **sweats a lot** I don't know how to handle guys actually especially in the teenage stage.
I'm a lot of nervous about it but I'll do my best! I know that I can do this...