Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Kind of Love that Hurts the Most






What kind of Love hurts the most for me is UNREQUITED LOVE. According to Wikipedia,
Unrequited love is love that is not openly reciprocated or understood as such, even though reciprocation is usually deeply desired. Also according to Merriam Webster Online Dictionary Unrequited defines as "not reciprocated or returned in kind."

I kind of relate of having these feelings... There is someone that I desire so much yet that person is soo far away to grasp. When you desire something and you just can't have it hurts so much. Much more keeping the feelings to yourself and later you'll become insane with the feeling that you have there in your heart. To love is to be hurt. I had this incident once, a person came into my life and I fell for that person deep. It's hard to keep my feelings because we were always together and everyday the more I fell into a deep hole. Until my feelings were like of a obsessive person that would do everything to have that but gladly it all stopped. I had to control myself knowing that person has someone to love and the person fell hard on that guy. They were already dating. It hurts at first. The first time that person told me that I cried the whole night and just wept until I fell asleep. It's not my fault to be so inlove and I don't want that person to hate me so I just kept my mouth shut and tried to move on. Something to desire is just so painful when you can't have it. I kept my feelings because it was for the best and I just wanted the person to be happy, even if the person he is with is not me.



That's why it hurts the most. unrequited love is the kind of love that I would not recommend to have not unless you are strong enough physically and emotionally. I guess that would be all for now. It's already 1:20 AM in my clock but I'm not gonna sleep yet... I'll be posting something later on.