Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tired... Study... Sinulog


Who wouldn't get tired of studying third quarter because in our school we have to study from first quarter to the third quarter... Usually I don't deal that much but since I'm already in grade 9, I need to study and it frustrates me because I don't like to study all over again. Anyway I just want to at least free me from this stress...


Some would like to cram well me, I sleep kinda funny cause i still get good grades even if i didn't studied. Now i'm still making myself relax and maybe on Monday, I'll study... I'll enjoy the Sinulog Festival Tomorrow.... 


Speaking of Sinulog Festival, I'm going at the Mango Avenue and watch the street dance and once again the streets will be filled by people and colorful costumes are there, also celebrities and politicians will promote for election. The important thing at the feast is that we celebrate Señor Santo Niño and thank him for all the things he has done for us.


That's all for now... Til nextime

Osiris


P.S. 

Who plays K.O.S. Secret Operation? tell me and I'll add you as a friend! :)