Friday, October 30, 2009

I've Gotta Feeling...


"That tonight's gonna be a good night" The song by the Black Eyed peas are making me crazy and want to dance. I'm happy because we are in the SEMBREAK! era... and we'll return next week wednesday... Such a little break I mean the day yesterday, we had our second quarter exams and now this sunday I'm going to the cemetery to visit my grandmother resting there in peace.


It's been a long time I haven't updated here.. probably i'm getting LAZY each day... I'm having a nice day so far...

if you're asking why the picture I put up here is a dancing person on the rain is because it expresses my happiness that I feel... Even though i'm loveless, I still get the feeling of being happy and wiggle excitedly as if I'm inlove... :D I chose rain because the rain reminds me of being alone and happy. Love doesn't really focus on one thing but it expresses everything.

that'll be all for now :D